Saturday, March 31, 2012

Optical Elixer

Hey there - the 5 people who read my blog.  I have some new work for you!
ABSTRACT WORK
Yeah! seriously right?

These little buddies will be up in Redline Coffee and Espresso Bar (at Queen and Parliament) for the next month as part of Optical Elixer (a group show you should really check out).  Soooo... if you're in the area and you want a coffee or tea, or maybe a danish, some biscotti perhaps?  You can also look at my paintings!  Awesome.  They are on the bright red wall  (a superior location - and one of my favourite things about showing work in non-gallery spaces).  Colours against colours!  Yum! 

"I am Enlightened" 10 x 10 oil on panel




"An Explosion" 10 x 10 oil on panel
"Of a Void" 10 x 10 oil on panel
I should have probably waited until I take some better pictures of these guys because the last one I did so much more work on - and it looks far more cohesive now.... and actually not really bad like it does right now.  But that's ok - everyone likes to see process work right?

Don't worry though - there are more posts coming soon!  Me and one of my many talented artist friends Corey have made an unbreakable pinky swear oath to attend life painting every Friday at T.S.A.  So there's even figures in it for you. Ooooooohh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment